Saturday 18 May 2013

Fitspo NOT Thinspo!

God its been ages since i blogged. So last time was February and i think I was on some kinda starvation diet which failed and when i fail i tend to runaway which is bad. I think i lost 3 pounds in that period ending up at 11'10.

However, in april i started jogging. Instead of being pro-thinspo im more pro-fitspo:). I need to adapt my blog name to this change. I jogged/ran about 4/5 times a week for 2.5 weeks and I went down to 11'2 so i lost 8lbs :) I then went back to a normal diet and managed to maintain the weight for a month which brings me back to last saturday when i decided to start my weight loss journey again. This past week i've worked out 4 times but i'm on my period so im not weighing myself till tuesday.

OMG I can't believe i'm 11lbs down since i last blogged that defo feels good. I love running, it feels so good and i find its easier to keep the weight off after you've stopped. I started jogging for about 30 mins straight then moved to 35 mins of jogging and yesterday I did 35 mins of intermittently jogging/running just to push myself, it was hard but it felt sooo good :) I love the after-feeling, its what keeps me going.

During the april period, I used to jog for 45 mins straight but because I stopped exercising for a month, my fitness level reduces but Ill get there :)

This below is my ideal body...not too skinny but still slim and toned :) I also want to get my belly pierced by August or when I get to my GW :)



No comments:

Post a Comment