Friday 6 July 2012

I want to lose weight because...


  1.  being overweight has soo many health risks
  2. i wanna look beautiful n gorgeous n sexy
  3. i wanna look good in everything
  4. don't wanna be the fat friend
  5. don't wanna be the fat sister
  6. i wanna be able to look in the mirror without feeling nauseous
  7. wanna be able to wear a high waisted skirt without a bulging tummy
  8. I WANNA WEAR A BIKINI without looking like a swollen whale
  9. I wanna wear shorts :)
  10. I wanna be proud of myself
  11. Im sick of ppl telling me I put on weight
  12. FUCKING SICK OF MY FRNDS TELLING ME TO TRY STUFF ON THAT THEY WANNA BUY THEIR MUMS COS THEIR MUM IS SIMILAR SIZE TO ME...FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. I wanna be able to wear a belly top :)










    I'll add to the list as I think of more :)))))) 


No comments:

Post a Comment