Thursday 30 August 2012

FELL OFF THE WAGON...BUT BACK ON :/

The last few days have been hectic...i guess I got discouraged because my weight was higher due to my period...so Ive binged & purged everyday for the last 5/6 days which is sooo TERRIBLE! To anyone who has never purged and is thinkin of doing it...DON'T! I purged for the 1st time 6 years ago :/ I was having a good think yesterday and I considered stopping restrictin & just maintaining my current weight just so I can sort out my purging but Ive decided against that bcs IM FAT! I am still going to stop purging...I PROMISE! Everytime I wanna b/p ill look up side effects online or something!

Regarding weight loss...ive lost an extra 5lbs which is a bit lesss than i hoped for but considering my flop of the last few days and that I had two BBQs in the space of two days...I'm happy... ISH. Seeing this weight loss has motivated me quite a bit hence im back on the wagon :) I CAN DO THIS :)))))





Miley Cyrus and her new found toned stomach!

Pink sparkle thinspo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment