Monday 27 August 2012

SUMMER TIME = BBQs :/

My calorie restriction is going well considering ive had quite a few obstacles and more to come; Today I had a BBQ social thingy and there was LOTS & LOTS of food but all I had was a chicken drumstick. Yeah my friends were wondering why I wasn't stuffing my face but I don't care what people think! I also have another BBQ tomorrow at my house and everyones bought soooo much food and im really terrified that ill get pressured to eat or that ill willingly over eat. But I just have to keep in mind that if I eat too much I end up feeeling so SHIT and even find it hard to go to sleep at night.

Also people have been saying I lost weight which I find super annoying...I don't want people to analyse my body or discourage my weight loss. BESIDES im still fat and overweight. I have 4 weeks left to reach my GW :/ I don't even know what my curretn weight is as I'm on my period...arghhhh!!!

Also, Ive managed to exercise every single day for the past week which Im super proud of :) I attended two fitness classes and jogged on the other days. I love classes because the instructor pushes you and there's a bit of healthy competition :). However, I'm getting bored of my usual jogging...I'm thinking of changing my jogging route tomorrow...hmmmm.

Can't wait to weigh myself tomorrow or on tuesday :)




Miley Cyrus


Vanessa Hudgens' amazing bikini bod!

No comments:

Post a Comment