Tuesday 5 April 2011

ABC Diet - day 1 review

Today was going so well, i walked for nearly an hour more than i usually do. Didnt really get any cravings until tonight when i got home to my favourite pizza.

I looked at it for ages, i was contemplating eating it and then purging it out but i wasnt supposed to purge anymore, its recently gotten really bad. So for anyone whos thinking of getting into the habit of purging....DON'T DO IT...worst decision ive ever made and now idk how to stop. So i decided ill take one bite but i couldnt control myself - i had half a pizza and purged it out straight away.

I hope this doesn't affect my weight loss. To top it all off i got told today that id gained weight...fml. as if i dnt feel shit enough about myself.

Soo sick and tired of being fat and i won't stop till im thin :)



Happy or sad, rich or poor, it's better being thin.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment