Thursday 7 April 2011

FML

My life sucks soo much, i just wanna die right now...i feel so shit...tempted to cut :S
Its so annoying when uve been working hard for something and put all ur sweat and heart and 10000% effort and u dnt get it :( (but theres still hope in my situation)
its jus soo discouraging! lifes too hard...i cnt take it anymore...all the uncertainties and pain!
regarding calories, cinema wasnt too bad...i jus took some popcorn ate a few n put some behind the chair :) n spat some into a can:)
my silly friends were takin the piss outta me cos i didnt wna have ice cream :( that got me pretty pissed off... n they dnt even know im on a diet...thank God i didnt tell them ;) theyll never understand...
Going to sleep now to runaway from life :/ I hope everyone (if anyones reading this) is having a better night than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment