Wednesday 6 April 2011

day two of abc...

Todays been okay, ive eaten 400 so far and walked off about 250.
I love my friends but theyre so f***ing annoying theyre always tryna make me eat...it makes my diet 100X harder.
I jus told my friend i was feeling fat n she started givin my a bloody lecture about how i should appreciate my body...how f***in annoying, considering im fat! they just dont understand me at all :S
I dnt wanna be fat anymore n im tryin to do something about it but my frnds jus make it harder :S
I need some pro-ana friends:)

Also, i got tempted to binge and purge today but i resisted the temptation so yaay me and i shall be going jogging soon :D



6417160


xxx


2 comments:

  1. hey you recently commented on my blog! thanks so much, i try haha. How are you planning on losing the weight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur welcome...im doing the abc diet and walking for an hour a day...but staying motivated is hard :/ xxx

    ReplyDelete