Monday 11 April 2011

Weigh in...

I havent blogged for about two days now cos my eating flopped...binged once on saturday...3 times on sunday and urged each time....bad i know...
I think i lost control of my eating due to lack of motivation well i weighed myself today and i've lost 5lbs :D which i wasnt expecting so that motivated me ALOT and im back on track...
I went jogging today... after months and it was really hard but i felt really good after :)

Im feeling super motivated :)  aiming to lose 10lbs by April the 22nd (quite ambitious i know but keeps me motivated)
Im pretty much home alone for the next week so no ones watching over what i eat...im stocked up on pepsi max and jubbly ice lolly (20 calories each)

I CAN DO IT:D 

1 comment:

  1. Five lbs is awesome!! Congrats :) Love being home alone and able to keep myself on track too! Looks like your good day is going to continue into a good week! xo skinnylove

    ReplyDelete