Tuesday 12 April 2011

Ive dropped the abc diet cos personally i find it hard to fluctuate between 800 and 100 calories...i need something steady so im trying to take in 300 - 400 a day MAX! Aiming for 100 tomoro. Today was weird...my purging is gettin worse...purged three times :S i need to take control of my life but i will try harder!
Went jogging again today...it was gdd. I only stopped once and yday i stopped about 7 times :S  Ill go tomoro as well...theres something about sweating that feels so good :)


Also, i found a new way to deal with my cravings - brushing my teeth...the toothpaste taste stays in for a long time so nothing tastes gd...plus it keeps ur teeth clean :)

Good news - i had these pair of jeans i really like but they became too small for me...NOW THEY FIT :) I wore them out yday n it felt so gd. I have a wedding on the 23rd n i intend to fit into one of my old dresses by then...last time i fit into the dress was in october 2009. Also i realised ive lost a quarter of my target weight loss which is a real achievement for me ;) but i need the encouragement tbh. Cant wait till im no longer seen as the fat one in my family...it bloody hurts :) 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this thinspo picture! look at all that space between her thighs, ugh if only that was me! congrats on the jeans fitting too! what a great feeling :) keep it up xo

    ReplyDelete