Thursday 7 April 2011

Day three

half way through my day and ive had 150/300 calories...im nt really having any cravings so thats gd :)
Ive done my usual walking :) However theres a big challenge coming up - CINEMA!
Cinema = popcorn (my ultimate weakness) + pressure from friends to eat...eurghhhh!


Ive given myself a lil talk - don't give into food, all ill gain is 30 mins of indulgence + more fat and it means the effort of my past two days will be to waste so I WILL NOT GIVE IN!


In the cinema, ill try to sit next to the friend who'll pressure me the least to eat :) I can do this. I will not fail, im stronger than this :)




xxx

2 comments:

  1. my advice would be to insist on saying no -- maing up reasons if you have to, but i've tried the whole "one bite" thing. IT DOESN'T WORK.. well for me anyways lol. i hope it went well! you sound strong so keep it up!xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. in the cinema it kind of worked for me...but for some reason today my eatings been mesed up :S tomorrow will be better ;) thanks for the advice xxx

    ReplyDelete